9.07.2008

My Exclusive Interview with Claudio Castagnoli

The following is a brief, but meaningful, interview I conducted with independent superstar and former WWE employee Claudio Castagnoli.
Q: When you arrived in Chikara, you received some training from wrestling experts Mike Quackenbush and Skayde. How beneficiary was it for you and what did you learn?
A:
It was very beneficiary since that style was new to me.

Q: I have also read that you received training from the legendary Honky Tonk Man. When exactly did this occur and how?
A: It occured in 2002 or 2003 in Switzerland. My memory is not that good on dates. He was wrestling for a promotion in Switzerland and had a trainings camp before the show.
Q: Last year you won a torneo cibernetico while competing in Chikara. How interesting was it competing in that epic match?
A: It was great! Just a great feeling and I'm proud to have pulled off the victory.
Q: Finally, Chikara is known for its clashing of three styles, Puroresu, Lucha Libre, and American pro wrestling. Do you consider yourself strictly one style or several?
A: I consider myself the best all around wrestler!

No comments: